Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sabbatical of Asura

           That meeting was greatly unhelpful. I felt greatly dissatisfied. They treated me like a joke.Like an equation. I feel more sad than before meeting them.

           How are they expecting me to be better when they don't bother to treat me as a fellow human? I am upset and I just want them to relieve me from this burning question. Why can't they stop treating me like a clown in the circus ,might as well throw a peanut to the monkey.

                 I am the victim of their ignorance but I cannot blame them because  is not their job to care. It's nobody job to care. YES, WHY NOT TOSS ANOTHER PEANUT TO THE MONKEY. Why not toss every mockery they hate listening to.

              I am very sure attacking my self-confidence is the best way to tackle this matter. Well, I am just a monkey in the zoo aren't I? Doomed to be a tourist attraction and public entertainment for the healthy and wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment